Recycled Tube Light
SEE IT IN OUR SHOWROOM
The Recycled Tube Light is built from burned-out fluorescent bulbs, lit from within by LED bulbs. Available in 4ft, 6ft, and 8ft length, or in a vertical arrangement. There are red and black cord options, intended to be presented in a bundle above the light.
Available in 3 sizes:
- S 47" - 2x dimmable 8w E27 LED bulb / 500 Lm / 2700K
- M 69" - 3x dimmable 3.7w G9 LED bulb / 500 Lm / 3000K
- L 93" - 4x dimmable 3.7w G9 LED bulb / 500 Lm / 3000K
Castor products are shipping from their warehouse usually in 3-4 weeks
Castor Design’s products involve thoughtful experimenting with process and techniques, finding new ways to use familiar materials. The Recycled Tube Light earned Castor their reputation for recontextualizing; the attention to narrative is maintained throughout their lines of lighting, furniture, and accessories.
Together, Richer and Ng have designed installations, been showcased in exhibitions and conventions, and have had their products featured in hotels, retail environments, restaurants, and corporate headquarters around the world.
Delivery timeline for website products vary. We will connect with you directly within 24-48 hrs of you order to advise availability.
Stocked Eurolite website product is indicated when a quantity of pieces is noted above the cart button. When product quantity
is not indicated - the current delivery times range from 2 wks to even 6 & 9 weeks depending on location of the brand's warehouse.
How it works.
Shipping will occur upon completion and verification of full payment, including the cost of the preferred shipping method.
You will receive information regarding delivery of your package in advance, which includes a tracking number and the courier companies procedures to avoid unnecessary contact.
Please be aware that delivery may take longer to reach destinations during this time due to the influx of shipping.
Our preferred courier company is UPS. Please read their procedures here.
You may also indicate your own shipping company of preference. Please discuss and coordinate with your Eurolite rep accordingly.
Pick-UpsCurbside pick ups work as follows:
- All orders must be paid for in advance before they are picked up.
- When we have a verification of payment you will be advised via email the allocated days for pick ups along with a telephone number to call when you arrive.
- Upon arrival, Have your order details ready and call the phone number given to you. Let them know you are here for curb side pick-up.
- You will stay in the vehicle open your trunk and we will bring your order out to you and place into your trunk or leave for you accordingly.
We appreciate your support and understanding through this difficult time. We aim to fulfill and ship orders quickly and efficiently all while keeping you informed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Policies may change at any point due to evolving changes that are happening with this health crisis.