Autumn / Winter collection 2020
The io Pendant has been handcrafted to the highest quality, with no details spared. Using the unique production process of gravity fed glass extrusion, io Pendant takes a circular 2D design and extrudes the glass downwards to create a perfectly ribbed cylindrical form. The luminaire's components are discreetly hidden, making the glass the true hero of the product, allowing the light to subtly reflect and refract.
- 20W LED | 2328 Lm | 3000K | 80 CRI
- Available in Matt Black or Polished Chrome
Derived from the Greek term Ionic, io Pendant takes inspiration from the fluted detailing of ancient Greek pillars.
The IO pendants are currently delivering in Spring of 2021.
How it works.
Shipping will occur upon completion and verification of full payment, including the cost of the preferred shipping method.
You will receive information regarding delivery of your package in advance, which includes a tracking number and the courier companies procedures to avoid unnecessary contact.
Please be aware that delivery may take longer to reach destinations during this time due to the influx of shipping.
Our preferred courier company is UPS. Please read their procedures here.
You may also indicate your own shipping company of preference. Please discuss and coordinate with your Eurolite rep accordingly.
Pick-UpsCurbside pick ups work as follows:
- All orders must be paid for in advance before they are picked up.
- When we have a verification of payment you will be advised via email the allocated days for pick ups along with a telephone number to call when you arrive.
- Upon arrival, Have your order details ready and call the phone number given to you. Let them know you are here for curb side pick-up.
- You will stay in the vehicle open your trunk and we will bring your order out to you and place into your trunk or leave for you accordingly.
We appreciate your support and understanding through this difficult time. We aim to fulfill and ship orders quickly and efficiently all while keeping you informed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Policies may change at any point due to evolving changes that are happening with this health crisis.