TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Eurolite Terms and Conditions supersede all others and cannot be changed by third parties within their documents. Additional conditions may apply. For more information please contact your Eurolite representative.
- Deposits may be required.
- All orders must be Pre-Paid before leaving our warehouse, unless your are an approved account.
- All orders are F.O.B. Eurolite.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cheques, & American Express when paying in Canadian dollars. Visa & Mastercard only, when paying in American Dollars. Cash is accepted for in store purchases.
- Freight forwarding costs to site is extra. Duties & taxes extra.
- Orders are invoiced when ready for pick up. Refer to overdue accounts & Pick Up’s.
OVERDUE ACCOUNTS & PICK UPS.
- Interest charges will apply on overdue accounts.
- Orders not picked up within a month (30days) of notification are subject to a 2% per/mth storage fee and/or a minimum 50% restocking fee to as much as 100% restocking fee if not picked up.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Prices exclude all applicable taxes. Duties are applied separate, where applicable.
- Adjustments and change orders must be in writing.
- All units are priced and supplied without lamps, accessories or additional options unless otherwise noted in your request to include or listed on seperate line items.
- All fixtures are supplied standard in 120V unless specifically noted otherwise.
- All purchase orders should be emailed directly to your representative or faxed to us at 416-203-6269.
- We will send you an order confirmation within 3 business days of receiving your purchase order or any written change notices.
- A deposit is required for all customers without a pre-approved account.
- On commercial orders requiring shop drawings, production and estimated lead times for delivery can not be confirmed until Eurolite has receipt of approved drawings.
- Approved shop drawings require an approval signature or stamp and must be returned within 30 days of release.
- Once approval drawings have been issued, any cancellations to the order will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge. Once an order has been released by the approved drawings any cancellations to the order will be subject to a minimum 50% and maximum 100% cancellation charges.
- Eurolite reserves the right to refuse any order.
PRICE PROTECTION POLICY.
- All orders requested for delivery within a three-month period will have price protection for that period only.
- Orders requested for delivery later than three months of the received order or hold date will require special approval of Eurolite to be accepted, and pre approval conditions must be covered in the original quotation. (see currency adjuster)
- Eurolite reserves the right at any period leading up to final delivery of goods to adjust formally approved quotes and orders to represent international monetary exchange rate fluctuation.
- Due to the current currency market, any order that has a “HOLD FOR RELEASE’ may be subjected to currency adjustments surcharges at the time of release.
- All quotes and orders are subject only to our terms and conditions, no others apply.
- Our in-house design department will provide custom drawings when required for pricing and formal shop drawings will be issued for custom light fixture orders for final approval.
- Shop drawings must be approved & signed by the client. No work will begin until these have been faxed or emailed to our office.
- Once these drawings have been signed and submitted no changes can be made.
- Approved custom orders require a non-refundable 50% deposit prior to production, & the remaining non-refundable balance is required prior to shipping.
- No refunds or cancellations on custom orders
- Custom orders delivery date estimate is applicable to receipt of approved drawings, NOT the date the product was ordered.
- Estimated lead times are available on receipt of order, but are not guaranteed.
- Custom orders estimated delivery information available upon receipt of approved shop drawings, not the date ordered.
- Eurolite is not responsible for any estimated lead times given at time of release that cannot be met nor are Eurolite and it’s manufactures responsible for any extended lead times due to items lost or damaged in transit.
SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS.
- Prices for shipping and handling will be quoted at the time when ordered, if requested.
- Duties and Taxes are not included in the price unless otherwise stated.
- Prices include standard packaging for domestic shipping only, unless otherwise stated on our Quotation or Order Confirmation.
- Partial orders will be shipped when available, and not stored, unless agreed upon in advance, and in writing.
- Eurolite must be contacted within 48 hours or 2 business days of any issues regarding your shipment. We can not assume responsibility
- No returns accepted on light bulbs, custom products or non-stocking merchandise. All returns subject to inspection before approval of return. Restocking fees may apply.
- Receipt of purchase & original packaging required for exchange or refund within 7 days of purchase; after 7 day & up to 30 days, credit invoices will apply. After 30 day’s return is non-refundable.
- No refunds or credit will be issued if the fixture has been used, or damaged.
- Eurolite account customers require a Return Authorization Number (RA) obtained before return of goods. Terms of the return will be advised when you are issued this RA number, and deemed accepted by you / your company upon return of merchandise to Eurolite.
- Credit Invoices valid for (one) 1 year from date of issue.
EUROLITE'S ONE YEAR IN-HOUSE WARRANTY.
- Eurolite guarantees light fixtures purchased from us for one year with the understanding that it was no misused.
- Eurolite’s in-house one-year warranty may apply to parts and components of products returned for pre-approved work at our office.
- All warranty requests must be made in writing.
- We highly recommend hiring a qualified electrician to install your lighting fixtures. Eurolite is not responsible for any product damage or defects incurred due to faulty installation.
- Eurolite does not supply nor pay for onsite work or shipping costs.
- Lamps are not applicable to warranty claims.
- Items not under warranty are still applicable to be repaired. Contact your representative for more details.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY.
- Eurolite’s liability shall not exceed the value of the goods sold.