The Aeris was a collaboration with New York based designer Frank Carfaro of Desiron. The organic and often wild swirls of walnut grain are interrupted by rigorous slits and inlays that punctuate each face to create a beautiful juxtaposition, making each fixture unique. The glow of the illuminated wood seen through the cut slits creates a rich composition of light and shadow.
- 30" x 6", 8"
- 2700K | 16W LED
- Light output - total: 1720 Lumens (source)
- Light output - downlight: 1030 Lumens (source)
- Light output - uplight: 690 Lumens (source)
Delivery timeline for website products vary. We will connect with you directly within 24-48 hrs of you order to advise availability.
Stocked Eurolite website product is indicated when a quantity of pieces is noted above the cart button. When product quantity
is not indicated - the current delivery times range from 2 wks to even 6 & 9 weeks depending on location of the brand's warehouse.
How it works.
Shipping will occur upon completion and verification of full payment, including the cost of the preferred shipping method.
You will receive information regarding delivery of your package in advance, which includes a tracking number and the courier companies procedures to avoid unnecessary contact.
Please be aware that delivery may take longer to reach destinations during this time due to the influx of shipping.
Our preferred courier company is UPS. Please read their procedures here.
You may also indicate your own shipping company of preference. Please discuss and coordinate with your Eurolite rep accordingly.
Pick-UpsCurbside pick ups work as follows:
- All orders must be paid for in advance before they are picked up.
- When we have a verification of payment you will be advised via email the allocated days for pick ups along with a telephone number to call when you arrive.
- Upon arrival, Have your order details ready and call the phone number given to you. Let them know you are here for curb side pick-up.
- You will stay in the vehicle open your trunk and we will bring your order out to you and place into your trunk or leave for you accordingly.
We appreciate your support and understanding through this difficult time. We aim to fulfill and ship orders quickly and efficiently all while keeping you informed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Policies may change at any point due to evolving changes that are happening with this health crisis.