TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Eurolite Terms and Conditions supersede all others and cannot be changed by third parties within their documents. Additional conditions may apply. For more information please contact your Eurolite representative.
- Deposits may be required.
- All orders must be Pre-Paid before leaving our warehouse, unless your are an approved account.
- All orders are F.O.B. Eurolite.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cheques, & American Express when paying in Canadian dollars. Visa & Mastercard only, when paying in American Dollars. Cash is accepted for instore purchases.
OVERDUE ACCOUNTS & PICK UPS.
- Interest charges will apply on overdue accounts.
- Orders not picked up within a month (30days) of notification are subject to a 2% per/mth storage fee and/or a minimum 50% restocking fee.
- All quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- Prices exclude all applicable taxes. Duties are applied separate, where applicable.
- Adjustments and change orders must be in writing.
- All units are priced and supplied without lamps, accessories or additional options unless otherwise noted in your request to include.
- All fixtures are supplied standard in 120V unless specifically noted otherwise.
- All purchase orders should be emailed directly to your representative or faxed to us at 416-203-6269.
- We will send you an order confirmation within 3 business days of receiving your purchase order or any written change notices.
- A deposit is required for all customers without a pre-approved account.
- Eurolite reserves the right to refuse any order.
PRICE PROTECTION POLICY.
- All orders requested for delivery within a three-month period will have price protection for that period only.
- Orders requested for delivery later than three months of the received order or hold date will require special approval of Eurolite to be accepted, and pre approval conditions must be covered in the original quotation. (see currency adjuster)
- Eurolite reserves the right at any period leading up to final delivery of goods to adjust formally approved quotes and orders to represent international monetary exchange rate fluctuation.
- Due to the current currency market, any order that has a “HOLD FOR RELEASE’ may be subjected to currency adjustments surcharges at the time of release.
- All quotes and orders are subject only to our terms and conditions, no others apply.
- Our in-house design department will provide custom drawings when required for pricing and formal shop drawings will be issued for custom light fixture orders for final approval.
- Shop drawings must be approved & signed by the client. No work will begin until these have been faxed or emailed to our office.
- Once these drawings have been signed and submitted no changes can be made.
- Approved custom orders require a non-refundable 50% deposit prior to production, & the remaining non-refundable balance is required prior to shipping.
- No refunds or cancellations on custom orders
- Custom orders delivery date estimate is applicable to receipt of approved drawings, NOT the date the product was ordered.
- Standard lead times are available at receipt of order but are not guaranteed.
- Custom orders’ estimated delivery information available upon receipt of approved shop drawings, not the date ordered.
SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS.
- Prices for shipping and handling will be quoted at the time when ordered, if requested.
- Duties and Taxes are not included in the price unless otherwise stated.
- Prices include standard packaging for domestic shipping only, unless otherwise stated on our Quotation or Order Confirmation.
- Partial orders will be shipped when available, and not stored, unless agreed upon in advance, and in writing.
- Eurolite must be contacted within 48 hours or 2 business days of any issues regarding your shipment. We can not assume responsibility
- All returns must be made within 30 days upon receipt of goods.
- Restocking fees are subject to all returned goods.
- Check with your Eurolite Rep to confirm an Return Goods Authorization (RGA) approval and any fees that may apply.
- Returned merchandise must be complete, in original condition & packaging + accompanied by the RGA issued by Eurolite.
- If a client decides to terminate a custom order after it is submitted to production charges will still apply. See CUSTOM ORDERS.
- Products not eligible for return or exchange are as follows:
Bulbs, Transformers or Drivers / Custom & special orders – including customized retail orders are non-returnable and non-refundable (i.e chandeliers with special finish etc..) / Floor models / Closeout & end of line items / Any product that has been modified, installed, or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires) / Items not in re-sellable condition / Items missing the original packaging / Items not purchased from Eurolite / Items not purchased by the original customer (we require the original purchase receipt)
EUROLITE'S ONE YEAR IN-HOUSE WARRANTY.
- Eurolite guarantees light fixtures purchased from us for one year with the understanding that it was no misused.
- Eurolite’s in-house one-year warranty may apply to parts and components of products returned for pre-approved work at our office.
- All warranty requests must be made in writing.
- We highly recommend hiring a qualified electrician to install your lighting fixtures. Eurolite is not responsible for any product damage or defects incurred due to faulty installation.
- Eurolite does not supply nor pay for onsite work or shipping costs.
- Lamps are not applicable to warranty claims.
- Items not under warranty are still applicable to be repaired. Contact your representative for more details.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY.
- Eurolite’s liability shall not exceed the value of the goods sold.